Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Los Hombres De Paco Freee

TRA PREOCCUPAZIONI E NUOVI OBIETTIVI


December 12, 2010
10km Fidal competitive


February 6, 2011
Santa Margherita-Portofino



the April 10, 2011 3rd Marathon


December 8, 2010 - concern and knee pain


Here we just used the Florence Marathon is created as a kind of emptiness of mind, the main goal of the season is completed and now it remains to start planning for a new season, at least for what concerns the first part of it.

Except that the horizon looks like a pain in the iliotibial bandelletta gift probable "load" of miles of that period, but I'm not sure, maybe the reality is that my postural deficit not really suitable for the practice of running is very expensive in terms of physical and in the long run wears what nature has certainly not created for travel over long distances. Strange that this disorder has come immediately after the marathon without ever having given warnings in the previous period. Sunday during a run of 12km at a nice pace the "ache" appeared around the 6th km, the feeling is that the knee may give way to crash and harassment becomes more intense in the presence of disconnections or slopes! Strangely though the increase rate of around 4 '/ km not feel anything, it will be because of the support which varies? I have no idea, last Tuesday I called Stefano Orlandi (physio) has advised me to reduce the flows to no more than half an hour, waiting to go to him Monday 13c.m. per cycle "Tecar" and analyze the problem better, I trust much of his work, other times he did the miracle ... I told him that some times the feeling of tingling in the quadriceps just above the knee with a sensation of cold symptoms strange but he said the problem likely with lower back ... oh, well we'll see!

I do not have outstanding training and as I did yesterday consigliatomi 8km quick, sometimes the trouble is, many will do it tomorrow Thursday including a bit of stretching in the gym, instead I'll be Zeloforamagno Sunday for a "competitive" 10km "In gir wing Cava," I will try to do my best despite the injury, the short distance should not affect the knee and the expected speed will help to not make things worse!
The other goals are more ambitious, targeting both the PB:
- The half of the two beads in Santa Margherita Ligure February 6
- Milano City Marathon on April 10
are two fast races always in the path and if I assist the health pb can be done!


PS: have just pulled me in last post I said that a careful and targeted training had steered clear of accidents and instead ..... I swear I do not talk more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment