Sunday, January 2, 2011

Small Flesh Colored Bumbs On My Son

Bilanci ed obiettivi

Time Budgets are in 2011 and 2010 at the shoulders can make thousands of reviews!
summarize three major topics in 2010.

FRIENDSHIP

Already I had a blog article but I would like to reiterate that since I came into this wonderful world I have met wonderful people and most of all was the culmination of the year 2010 was the year in which they are welded "new" friends and stainless steels; first I want to mention the QDR friends with whom I shared so many Sundays of "fatigue" and "satisfaction". Then
teammates VCA athletics, and finally all facebook friends with whom I share my virtually and their "hard work" and that is always good to meet the many races or just tapasciate Sunday!

the example is now the first Sunday January 2, 2011 Running! Start the year running is already in itself a joy, but another reason to be happy is to share it with friends and what better time of the "3 rd edition of the race between friends" that for the third consecutive year it runs through the three Locate-common-Opera Pieve Emanuele. I want to remind all those who have shared with me this beautiful morning:

  • Locate Avis (who have hosted) Mauro, Renato, Henry, Dario, Rinaldo and Michael;
  • Athletics VCA ... I, and George Pino;
  • The Sausage (as well as Nettle Team) with Menego & Fury;
  • QDR with Fabio Emilio and accompanied by ... & Friends ... Rino Seas and Road Runner.

COMPETITIONS / EVENTS

So many satisfactions of this 2010 first of my first marathon! Rome, as the title of this blog is just a dream some time to think it was scary and now after Rome and Florence also came with an improvement of almost half an hour! sign that training pays ...
And then a curtain-Dobbiaco be counted with a good time and at the end of the season in 1 / 2 of the Milan-Pavia. The third in the league's social VCA and countless personal rewards all, no time striking for charity, but only modest results satisfactory from my point of view!

OBJECTIVES 2011

ambitious
All of which, however, already scheduled for the first half of the season:
are three half marathons in which point and which is already member

  • 1 / 2 of San Gaudenzio (23/01/2011)
  • 1 / 2 of 2 beads (02/05/2011)
  • 1 / 2 Stramilano (03/27/2011)
  • A Marathon: Milano Marathon (10 / 04/2011)
  • A 30km Cortina-Dobbiaco (05/06/2011) I have already
un pensierino sui tempi ma per scaramanzia non mi sbilancio!!!
Adesso non è più tempo di scherzare nel 2010 ho accumulato 2068km, ma per pianificare gli obiettivi al meglio ho bisogno di non sgarrare più, ci vogliono 2kg in meno e tante tante ripetute in più!!!
Buone corse a tutti!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment