Rispetto all'anno passato l'organizzazione ha lavorato per garantire la praticabilità dei percorsi, infatti fino al 7°km abbiamo corso su asfalto poi 2km di sterrato ancora un po di asfalto ed altri 2km country, inter alia, "praticabilissimi. They were then made + 2 x 12km stretch a bit made a good step in the company of many traits Pino VCA for the average was 4:20 / km in very good prospect half of San Gaudenzio on 23 January. A discordant note
having used the old brooks glycerin 8 for fear of making a run across in Palta and instead the long asphalt road shoes with "shock" gave me a nice blister on the soles of the feet. I have the nerve to throw them away! Now for the Protection of my "precious" end all necessary measures will work (only shoes in good condition).
Today my release was in fact heavily influenced initially absent from the pain that gradually became intense after making me finish 8km albeit with a good final average.
tomorrow (Wednesday) I wanted to do 6 repeated from 1000 meters with his foot in these conditions but I'm forced to stop one day, I'll try again Thursday.
I want to make a good test on January 23, but if not we will try again to half of the two beads in Portofino on February 5!
meantime if I can pass myself off the discomfort to the foot Sunday will try to do 24/26km...adesso is also time to bring both quality and quantity!
0 comments:
Post a Comment