Sunday, November 14, 2010

South Park Tvfreeload

Finalmente è arrivato il PB!!!














Here the result was missing a season to give morale a bit on the run up to here in the "results".
It 's true as my friend says Emilio QDR that we run for Friendship fun, beautiful people will be attending visit beautiful places you are beautiful "Tapasciate" but sometimes I like to give a bit of pepper and see the results of work and effort being made in training. It 'a continual challenge to ourselves and let's face the fact of not being able to improve a result of two years old now (1:39:06 obtained Cernusco S / N in May 2009) gave me some hints boredom ... and dissatisfaction with strange thoughts that he has already given their best and not be able to return to "certain levels" gave me the evil right to pull out the so-called attributes!
Let us now ...... the departure is scheduled at 9:15 but now we are already good to retire because of chest at 7:30 we meet to "loiter" in a VCA with Alessandro Porta Ticinese deserted as never before. A drizzle Fine and persistent with us for now and as we try to find a bar with attached bath part "competitive" of the QDR (Gianni, Oriana, Fabio) Menego and Ilaria, Rino & Mary, a chat and a small heater on for the adventure ! I
settles immediately on the pace to 4:35 pace nearly continuous pre allow me to get a nice rhythm and find myself without traveling companions at the 5 km mark I passed the most anticipated highlights of 33km from the staff car with a fine show clock that marks the time of the best, I acknowledge that Rogue Mirko then win the competition, impressive to see the speed of these samples after a while ..... I remove the first woman "Veronica Vannucci" practically is running in a loincloth, a few strong competitors can keep up around 3:50 / km .... I despite the "lookout" I can not, I prefer to keep my own pace! Around the
'11 ° km reach VCA Pino is doing the marathon, it gives me a big hand and up to 14 km mark helps me maintain a pace close to 4:30 / km and then I leave the restaurant shortly before he has to run at a rate slightly lower, but now is almost over, I pull the oars in the boat with their arms up and finish this wonderful day!

1h36min29sec.


PS. thanks to Peter that he found in Segrate la mia tessera Fidal smarrita durante le fasi di ritiro del pettorale e che con una sagacia da CSI è riuscito a risalire a me ed alla società VCA per rintracciarmi ed avvisarmi dandomi modo di poterla riavere al più presto.
Magica solidarietà di runner!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment