Tempo Distanza Passo
04:07...1,00...4:08
08:23...2,00...4:16
12:49...3,00...4:26
17:17...4,00...4:28
21:45...5,00...4:28
26:12...6,00...4:27
30:43...7,00...4:30
35:10...8,00...4:27
39:40...9,00...4:30
44:22..10,00...4:42
48:58..11,00...4:36
52:06..11,69...4:30
Pioggia sempre pioggia mi fa da compagna in questa lunga ed estenuante preparazione per la Firenze Marathon, tanto che faccio fatica a ricordare una domenica di sole talmente รจ lontana nei ricordi....
Oggi siamo a Casarile per una "classicissima" di autunno la Stragelada!
This is an increasingly well organized and running despite the weather forces us to confront wolves from all spaces covered the organization does everything humanly possible to alleviate the discomfort. From now on I decide to tackle the 12km competitive in order to finish quickly and return home as quickly as possible from the children left alone at home waiting for me (who are unaware that her father), I cautioned that the paths have been slightly shortened due to impracticability, what has become of competitive female and male 4.5 km 9.00 km (news that will then be unfounded as you can see from the findings of the Garmin). And so they come quickly
9.00 and the competitive part of me from behind .... launch in overtaking and momentum to achieve a good position that allows me to maintain the desired step. At the fork, 4.5-12km Pino Ilaria deflects to be his female rabbit for the race ... right now I'm alone, I do 2km in which I manage the advantage gained, the former are far away and the 2nd group at a safe distance .... but around the 6th km outbreak are beginning to feel the facts km with Pino in the last training session last Friday .... I may have exaggerated in the collision and now you feel tired all of thumb, under different overtaking and when I realize that the 12 km is really grit my teeth and with no small effort I finish my course! The final time
52min06sec not really too bad though as usual I have some regrets in particular the large effort to keep pace in the 4.30-km. Meanwhile
Ilaria inform me that he won his trial in the competitive women now do not stop anybody, greeting Emilio, Alexis, Alvaro and Federico will be back with them to Florence on Saturday and return home Sunday with his mind fixed Marathon hoping for a different climate!
Now I wait for a week of discharge with the conviction of having done the "homework" just to better face the fateful meeting ... only the head can betray me, let's also the place for Sunday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment