laborious
day off from work today, so I take the opportunity to indulge in our kitchen. Silvia prepares delicious potato dumplings ...
... then topped with hare sauce (prepared by my dad, even the sauces they want to craft!)
In the morning I gathered our beans now reached maturity and delicious dish for the numerous bugs.
Silvia, in full culinary vein has also prepared a beautiful peach tarte tatin. I just say beautiful because, amazingly we have not tasted it to say that it is good, although I am pretty confident.
Just to continue the experiments I put alcohol on site another "Nocalbo" and in another pot instead I made a peach liqueur, with a whole fish and other stones 10. In a couple of weeks will complete the work with the bottling.
In recent days, our products have not been disrupted, with jars of peach and plum jam, in other words a lot of work even during breaks, but how much satisfaction!
forgot wildlife encounters! Last night, returning from the fair's cheese from Pienza and Chianciano a beautiful white night rate ran trotted in front of our car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment