Friday, March 11, 2011

What Does A Big Booty Look Like

STIMOLI NUOVI...

Here ........ Series: "do not ever be satisfied with" Today I joined the Golden Shoe in Vigevano, a mythical half lacked in the world of classic played by me right now!
course after the "blackout" on Sunday morning where I was overwhelmed by fatigue and a general malaise I resumed training with the great progress in Monday 10km (4:31 / km, the final average) with 5x1000 repeated on Wednesday at 3:55 / km and 10 km of others today, Sunday, but I expect the dreaded long to be made Gaggiano off to the march in anticipation of 30km +? Basically everything that we can do together to Pino VCA in 3 hours that we set out to do. For the marathon
else is not so optimistic this time than the preparation in Florence was marked by the speed at the expense of the fund and is a really unknown what will come of it ... even two half marathons close together as those that await me especially if there are an unknown desire to PB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment