Sunday, October 24, 2010

Czym Jest Smierc Według Naukowców

Penultimo lungo in attesa di Firenze!



Today I think the intentions were so-called "bellicose" I expected 21km + 14km, these were the conditions here, but it is not andata proprio così...... ma partiamo per gradi dall'inizio:
Ecco le intenzioni, bisognava partire alle 7:00 con la 21km quindi mi incontro con Pino alle 6,30 a Binasco ed alle 7:00 effettivamente eravamo a Trovo ma complice il buio non siamo riusciti a partire, la paura di perderci nel parco del Ticino ci fa rimandare la partenza fino alle 7:39, questo ci permette di salutare gli amici Emilio, Mary&Rino e mi da modo di collaudare il bagno del ritrovo per la prima volta in quanto già cominciano ad apparire primi segnali inquietanti.
Va beh partiamo per il percorso dei 21km veramente molto bello, divertente e con scorci sul Ticino appassionanti! era da tempo che non correvo con questi contorni! peccato che intorno al 12km non c'era to the cramps were not contrary to recent times in the legs / calves but they were in the stomach, another forced stop, behind a hedge, and away! but then around the 17km still louder than before .... I've been holding out (so to speak) to the finish and I have again visited the bathroom of the "meeting" now the time to address the remaining 10 km we decided to add km instead of 14 .... hurry to finish in order to avoid other setbacks we did end up in a flash!
Greetings to all friends QDR and then home, but these final considerations:
1) Despite the setbacks "physiological" finished the 30km in 2h36min (pause) should not be so bad
2) No leg cramps, but just nothing, and it is miraculous what he did with the magnesium in 10 days!
3) I care more about power, especially the day before a workout / race
Finally I have to congratulate Ilaria (fury) for good performance in Venice with the PB under 3h30min Menego and provide a good level in Alvaro 3h45min and the QDR for the successful completion of another company ....... GREAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment